Monday, December 17, 2012

Pre-Travel July 7th

July 7, 2013

Bonjour!  Je m'apelle Breanna

Pre-Travel Update

As we all aboard onto the the first leg of our flight which was from RDU to JFK I experienced some nervousness that I couldn't tame.  It was 1:30 PM and in around 30 minutes we were all going to head into New York City, then to Paris, France.  My friends and I have all dreamed about France and being able to see the Eiffel Tower.  Although there are other famous attractions present in France there was no other that was glamorized like the Eiffel Tower. Another thing I was very excited about doing is eating all the native Treats France had to offer. Come to think of it I was very hungry and I'm sure everyone else is too.  We're going to have some good old American Food before crossing the pond.
Au Revior!

Budget Grand total=$20,000
Starbucks and Pizza = $35



No comments:

Post a Comment